General business conditions of the internet shop (e-shop)
1. The operator of the website (e-shop) www.forsage.store is
SLOVAK AIR FORCE AGENCY S.R.O. , with its registered office at PODHAJ 57 974 05 BANSKA BYSTRICA.
2. The seller is SLOVAK AIR FORCE AGENCY S.R.O. , with its registered office at PODHAJ 57 974 05 BANSKA BYSTRICA.
3. The supplier of goods and services offered in the e-shop is SLOVAK AIR FORCE AGENCY S.R.O. , with its registered office at PODHAJ 57 974 05 BANSKA BYSTRICA.
4. The buyer is every visitor to the e-shop who has created an order through the e-shop. For the purposes of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. "consumer" means a natural or legal person who does not purchase goods for the purpose of selling them to other persons, for the purpose of business or employment or profession.
5. An e-shop is a computer system located on the Internet with public access, which allows ordering goods or services.
6. All products published on the e-shop website are goods or services.
7. The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form and its sending.
8. The buyer fully recognizes electronic communication, especially through e-shop, e-mail communication as well as telephone communication.
9. The buyer declares that he is more than 16 years old. A person under the age of 16 may use our online store only with the consent of his or her legal representative (parent or guardian).
1. All listed prices for goods are final, including 20% VAT.
2. The seller is bound by the price stated on the e-shop website at the time of purchase.
1. The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form. For the correct processing of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data in the order and choose the transport and payment options for the ordered goods or services.
2. By sending the order, the buyer agrees with the wording of the general terms and conditions and complaint conditions as well as with the price of the ordered goods and services and thus the order becomes binding for the consumer.
3. Confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract, which can be changed, canceled or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and seller, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. Confirmation of the order by the seller is the shipment of goods.
4. After creating the order in the e-shop, the buyer is automatically generated an e-mail confirming the receipt of the order by the e-shop. This e-mail is not a confirmation of the goods within the meaning of para. 3. of this Article.
5. By sending the order, the buyer is bound to pay the purchase price of the ordered goods. If the seller is not able to fulfill the order or part thereof within the deadline for processing the order with maximum effort, for reasons such as that the goods are not produced, are not available at the manufacturer or in the external warehouse of the supplier, the manufacturer has made such significant changes for which it is not possible to execute the order or for reasons of force majeure, he can cancel the order and send an e-mail to the buyer. The seller also has the right to cancel the order if the buyer has provided false or misleading information in the order that cannot be verified, e.g. Incorrect email or phone contact. If the buyer has paid the advance, he is obliged to return it within 14 days.
Terms of payment
1. It is possible to pay for goods and services in the e-shop in the following ways:
a) cash on delivery (you pay directly to the courier when you pick up the goods)
b) payment on the basis of an advance invoice - in advance, the goods will be dispatched after
receiving funds on our account,
c) payment on the basis of a gift voucher.
2. A gift voucher represents a prepaid amount of funds that the buyer can use when purchasing on the basis of sufficient free prepaid funds. The validity date of the coupon is indicated on it. The nominal value of the gift voucher can be agreed with the buyer.
3. The supplements for the individual payment options are set out in Art. VI of these General Terms and Conditions.
4. The seller may provide the buyer with discounts:
a) discount on the price for registration in the e-shop,
b) rebate discount,
c) discount on the basis of a one-time discount coupon,
5. Discounts provided cannot be cumulated.
Terms of Delivery
1. The seller is obliged to send the goods to the buyer within 30 days of creating the order, unless otherwise agreed, or if the goods were not specified for a longer delivery time.
2. If the goods are in stock, they are dispatched according to capacity as soon as possible.
3. If there are several goods and services in the order and some of them are not in stock, we inform the buyer with the possibility of partial deliveries.
4. An invoice (tax document) is sent to the customer together with the goods